View Single Post
(#12)
Old

Default 27-02-2010, 08:53 AM

I watched a few of these shows - to be honest there were quite a lot of very ordinary women - it wasn't mainly HB's.

I think Hustler25 makes a really good point - it's not a representative sample it's skewed in favour of extrovert attention seekers whose main motivation is more likely to be attention and fame than getting a date.

It was strange how when a guy came on who you would think would be unpopular - sometimes the girls waited for the next opportunity to blow him out. So it appeared that they weren't phased by his looks but they found some trivial pretext to eliminate him next time. I wonder if they are just trying to be kind and to appear to be judging on something other than looks - when really he was a no hoper from the first.

Girls like Samantha who I thought was one of the hottest - switched her light off every time until the last show.

Frankly I don't think there is anything to learn from the show - and I can see how depressing it is for guys because it seemed to show that women are so random and fickle that we've not got much chance of success. I think we just have to write this off as entertainment with no real relevance.

Loved the suggestion of using "no likey no lighty"

Cheers