Old

Default 19-02-2010, 01:31 PM

This is taken from the Charisma Arts wiki:

Quote:
Where does Authority come from?
Two places:

Knowing yourself very well
Self acceptance
When you know yourself and accept yourself for what you are you will experience a moment of zen much like the ancient monks must have felt in the TV show Kung Fu.

Ok, that is a lie. But we are serious when we say that non-neediness comes from you being comfortable in your own skin.

Some people talk about "getting into state" and having a "rock solid frame." We think that sounds like hippy BS. Sorry but that is how it is.

The guys who try to act alpha are the most insecure people in the world. Acting anything is try hard.

The sexiest men in the world are the ones who are happy being themselves.
I've had some self confidence problems in the past. I had teenage acne which left my face a little scarred. I fixated on this and started to believe that it made me ugly. This also stopped me from living in the moment because I was dissatisfied with my appearance and was always striving towards improving the scarring. It took some work to really accept myself (I reframed it by looking at it as something that makes me seem a little rough around the edges and adds character lol), but I'm getting there and now I really don't know what I made such a fuss about. I think having lots of success in the field has also contributed. After this the way I feel going out has completely changed. It's like a weight has been lifted off me leaving me feeling free. Getting into 'state' now happens easily once I start approaching and the adrenaline kicks in. I believe this is down to being comfortable in my own body.

I think this self acceptance that Charisma Arts talk about is pretty similar to the core confidence that Tyler talks about in the Blueprint Decoded. Whether you are dressed well or not you still have it. You may want to work towards a better body, but you accept it as it is and still take right action. I hope this makes sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to nareik For This Useful Post:
Tom (19-02-2010)