View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-02-2010, 11:35 PM

As above, I'd swerve this one mate. Frankly the girl needs talking too. Ok some girls cheat on their blokes. That's their decision, and I guess everyone has been cheated on in the past, and perhaps many of us have done cheating on our own. It isn't par for the course, but it happens and its sadly a fact of life.

However, once you have kids, that adds a new dimension to it. She now has a responsibility, in my humble opinion, to offer her kids as stable an environment as she can, to give them the best possible chance in life.

She has the power to really fuck up her kids lives through her own actions. If she carries on the way she is, it seems to me she has no problem in doing so. I'd just hate to be the guy she used as an excuse to do that with.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no conservative 'family is everything' nut. Anything but, in fact. However I do believe that we all have responsibilities, and bringing new people into this world multiplies our responsibilities ten fold.

Find yourself a nice 18 year old girl and mess with her instead. The experience will toughen her up and eventually do her some good (that's my excuse anyway!).

Just get on with it please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CovertOperation For This Useful Post:
nova (16-02-2010), Summer Junky (16-02-2010)