View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Married with children. - 15-02-2010, 01:32 PM

Anyone here done the deed with a women in that position before?

Personally I havent. This weekend I met a women in a bar, she called out my name, I didn't recognise her, I asked how she knew my name? Apparently i'd spoken to her some months back and she bought me a drink to which I never reciprocated. I rattled around in my brain momentarily and remembred this. She wasn't too happy with me and said 'It's ok, you're a cunt' and walked off! (what is it with womens language these days?!? tut tut).

I was abit peeved that she'd called me a cunt as I dont believe I am. So I saw her later in the night and told her that I found her behaviour unacceptable. She apologised, a song came on that I liked so I took her by the hand and started dancing with her, next thing I know we are kissing. She tells me she shouldnt be doing this as she's married with 3 kids....Oh boy!

She's 34 and a cute little minx with a sense of style I adore. I can tell she likes me. My predicament is I would happily fuck her but nothing more. Yes, that is selfish of me I guess but many of us would not hesitate if the girl was single. The fact she's married with kids makes the whole thing more morally questionable. I know I shouldnt as the result could be destructive, however when drunk, logic and reasoning tend to be put to one side with sexual urges tending to replace them.

I was wondering therefore if anyone had experiences of dating/sexing married women with kids? If so how did it make you feel? do you feel these women are strictly off limits?

It was fear of myself that made me odd