View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The Sophie Chronicles - 10-02-2010, 02:10 AM

Boy does it feel good to be posting back here after a long and drawn-out absence! This thread relates to experiences I've had with a girl, "Sophie", over the past 2 weeks.

Lab - Two Weeks Ago Tonight

I went to Lab, a superb little dubstep club in the heart of Bristol city centre. A bit of a grimey place - you wouldn't want to touch the walls or anything - but always a good night out.

Naughty boy that I am, I was intoxicated (on what, I'll leave to your imaginations) and immediately made it my duty to befriend all 20 or so people in the club. One of these people was Sophie, a blonde 8 with the body of a 10. Easily. We hit it off brilliantly, to the point where she asked if I wanted to come back to her mate's house with her. I agreed, but sadly, in an epic fail to which only Hustler has been privy, was far too fucked to follow it through. Instead, I decided that I wanted to dance with the MC and chat to the DJ. She left. I put it down to "one of those things", chastened myself for being a clot, and got on with my life. She had been close with one of the lads she was with anyway (although apparently they were no more than friends) so I didn't lose any sleep over it.

Valve - Saturday Just Gone

Again, a big dubstep/D+B night during which I was in the mood to chat to everybody. Surprise of surprises, who should I run into on the dancefloor? You guessed it.

We had a good chat, exchanged numbers, and agreed to do Lab again tonight for Jakes' DJ set. Texts were sent backwards and forwards and all was good. Interestingly I got chatting to a lovely young girl called Natalie, who, halfway through me chatting her up (very well, even if I do say so myself), informed me she had a boyfriend who she was going to marry. Predictably. Nice lass though.

Today - Lab

"Hey are you still going to Lab tonight? I'm coming if I can get a place to stay"

I received this text from Sophie this afternoon, shortly followed by one saying she was definitely coming, and was I still up for it. I was, so I dosed up on Red Bull (I'm detoxing), headed down for about midnight. Along the way, I received more texts along the lines of "are you still coming?"

It was looking promising.

Sophie was there, thrilled to see me, and introduced me to her mates - Jez, a stand-up Welsh guy, and John, the 6'3'', slightly scally-ish chap she'd been friendly with before. An alright guy, but one gets the impression the kind that sorts out AMOG problems with violence. My game was therefore tactful.

I chatted with Jez and Sophie, but mostly just enjoyed myself (Jakes was awesome - enjoying myself was not difficult). In the meantime, Sophie had John choading out on her. Whispering in her ear, kissing her cheek, drawing all his state and enjoyment off her and her reactions. I thought about diving in and involving her in my fun, but thought twice on the count of John seeming like a bit of a scally, and not the sort of lad you want to mess with.

Anywho, the evening culminated in them getting with each other here and there, and me chatting to numerous people and having a great time. I left after Jakes' set, promising to ring her later in the week and telling John it was good to see him again.

My last contact was about an hour ago. "It was good to see you again tonight - I had an ace time! I'll call you later in the week to arrange something"

Well, to arrange something and determine whether or not she is actually single. She's definitely into me, it's all about whether the coast is clear.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
The Following User Says Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
Jaz (12-02-2010)