Thread: PUA won't work
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
New User

Default 04-02-2024, 02:25 PM

i wanted to also discuss the mentally ill men who are dating. right, as i mentioned, many men will meet women through school, or work. in those cases, yes, the men might be mentally ill, but the women can see a positive side of you through time. when youre a pick up artist, women are not able to see the good side of you through an extended period of time, therefore, being a mentally ill pua, is very different from being a mentally ill cashier at a popular restraunt, because the cashier at the popular restraunt can come in contact with a lot of females. these pua will always be at a disadvantage. females have a reason to interact with the cashier because theyre paying for their meal. the pua has no reason to interact with random females in a park. theres a big difference here. also if the females are a frequent customer at these restraunts, like i said, they can see a side of you that they wont if they were to only see you once.your position also matters. when youre a cashier, they know youre a cashier. if youre a pua in a park, they dont know who the hell you are. time and time again, a female would rather go for a guy they know, rather than one they dont know. this is why you see so many females going back to males they knew from high school, even though those males are not particularly impressive, but the one thing they are is familiar. and i guarantee you that if you are even a cashier at chic fila, you can still pull more females than any given pua, even those with good jobs like engineer. simply by virtue of your position
this is not to say that you cant seduce random females. you can, if you know how to read the room, but 99% of pua cant, so really the pua are in no better of a position of seducing anyone than the garbage man. in fact, the garbage man has a better chance because at least people know who they are