View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-02-2010, 07:52 PM

Thanks for the pointers guys, all very much appreciated!

They say you don't make the same mistake twice. I won't be making this one again. I should have just texted her saying 'That's cool, well I'm free on XXXday, let me know if you're around' and just left it at that.

Dolph - I think, with this one, I've been totally blinded by the lights! She is so, so, so gorgeous. Like far more gorgeous than any girl I've ever had a chance with! One of my housemates asked me about it all earlier, and I shrugged my shoulders and said 'Yeah she's nice, but she's the first of many'.

So in a way, if she flakes completely, I don't really give a shit, because its perfectly obvious from this pick up that I can do it. And I can do it fuckin easily! I've gone over that pick up so many times in my head since. And one word stands out: energy. I had so, so much energy. At the start of the set, I just appeared out of nowhere - I was coming out of the club, she was standing facing away from me smoking a cig, and suddenly I burst up asking about custard. And the conversation moved so damn fast, she didn't have chance to get a grip of it before I was off talking about something else.

And it all felt totally natural to me. It really did, and that's great.

So, if she flakes out for whatever reason, that's fine - I'm going out on Friday lunchtime, and maybe again Friday night, and maybe again Saturday night. I'll open another 20 sets, and I'll post on here next week about how I sent them the perfect texts!

Just get on with it please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CovertOperation For This Useful Post:
kowalski (03-02-2010), Tom (04-02-2010)