View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-03-2009, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
My mates just say to ignore their texts but I feel like that’s a cowards way out.
Props.

Indeed, make a friend.

All girls are anticipating and testing for your "Post Sex Attitude.” Any guilt you vibe invites her to assume the role of slut (otherwise why be guilty) and this will be used as leverage by her to try and escape it. Many (immature) girls will look entirely towards your post sex attitude to derive a meaning for the experience and how this then defines them as a person. By exorcising her slut ghosts you can create a meaning of, “a bit of fun with a mate of mine,” instead of, “that time I put out too soon.”

Respect is key.

Communicate this by acknowledging her ability to be healthy and actively fulfil her sexual desires. You see her as a mature, independently minded, modern woman who enjoys and embraces her need for sex and isn’t afraid to take what she wants.

PUA: “Yeah, it was great. Don’t get a big head if I tell you that I’m impressed.”

HB: “Really?”

PUA: “Yeah, some girls I’ve been with can be pretty insecure, especially with sex, wrapped up in opinions and shit. I don’t get that from you at all, you know what you want, none of this “I’m guilty for being a sexual being” crap. S’nice to meet a grown up in the sack.”

…And the like.

If you create this meaning for her to step into she will take it because A) it’s empowering and B) the alternative is to be an insecure slut.

It’s just business as usual for girls to meet you as a friend this way (no doubt it will be the more it happens). If she doesn't want to be friends it's still easier for her because she knows she is respected.

If, however, she tries to put you on a leash because now, “he owes me” (acting like she didn’t want the sex too) then she’s the one ruining a friendship by trying to "buy" a supplicant with pussy.

Bung.