View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Default 02-02-2010, 05:36 AM

Mr. Tom: I am afraid I made an honest mistake about Mr. Blanca’s sex, for which I apologise; but you, on the other hand, are being purposefully rude. Please desist and apologise yourself. Your vulgar language also has no place in a public forum -- do you realise that children could be reading this? I ask you to apologise for this too, and promise to try to do better in the future.

As soon as you have said sorry, I will forgive you and respond to your comments; but not before.
===============

Good morning Mr. Blanca: I am sorry to mistake your sex and marital status -- I had no intention of offending you, I can assure you. Please accept my apologies. It’s just that I cannot speak to someone without assuming they are male or female, and I like to tell them which I have plumped for ... especially when there are few clues. If you signed off with you real name, then I imagine that would solve the problem for everyone. I thought your signature quote from (Mr?) Tucker Max sounded more acceptable coming from a woman ... I’d be interested to hear what you, as a man, intend by it?

I will, however, keep this short, since you say you will not be replying. I reject your accusations of misogyny, bitterness towards women, academic incompetence, hatred towards women, spitefulness, accusing all women of being vulturous harpies. These statements are simply not true.

I am heartened to hear your scepticism concerning your academic tutors, but I wouldn’t blame them too much -- they have been castrated by the educational process. To me it is crazy to allow women the right to become men -- almost as offensive as allowing men to become women. I believe that only by keeping our roles clearly separated can we lead satisfactory lives.

Finally, let me assure you that women have very rarely upset me -- they have almost universally delighted me -- and I bear resentment against none, except, possibly, my mother. It has been my own behaviour that has occasionally resulted in an unhappy encounter or relationship -- women are far better at simply acting naturally, I believe ... my ex-wife in particular. It has been I who has been a wimp, a feminised man, worthy of no woman’s respect. I hope I am slowly improving ... I hope I am finally starting to grow up.
================

Good morning Mr. Fox: I am interested to know why you think discussing the relationship between men and women boring -- to me it is the spice of life. Please explain.
================

I am sorry I have been so long in replying, but I have been fighting the Singapore government, trying to convert my Christian friends to worshipping men instead, and ruined my computer by pouring a mug of tea all over it (us British!). I am now settling-in to the hostilities (please see ‘The Singapore Affair’ on my website); the local Bishop, the Mayor and three vicars are listening to me about converting; and I have a new computer -- so hopefully I will be more prompt next time.

Home Page (DuncanButlin)

Duncan M. Butlin
Chichester, UK