View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 27-01-2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
You are preaching to the converted.
Good to hear ;-)

Quote:
Except on The Female Brain. I read some extracts and was excited, then started to read the book and found it is very much on the periphery of real science. Most of the content is wild conjecture, speculation or anecdote
My opinion differs from yours on this count. However, I think we can both agree that women are highly perceptive when it comes to spotting lame, indirect pick-up attempts, which is the point I was attempting to accentuate.

Quote:
Also, Halcyon, it would be nice if you behaved like this is a community once in a while, which it is, rather than just somewhere to publish your musings. Get involved you might learn something.
My internet time is extremely limited at the moment and I haven't had the opportunity to get involved in too many topics other than my own, I confess. When I have the opportunity I will, and since you've made the suggestion and you seem to be a prominent figure on this forum I'll make the effort to read some of your articles. In the mean time perhaps some people will find my musings of some benefit -the ratio of times my posts have been thanked suggests this is the case.

Camarda, thanks for your input buddy ;-)

Hustler25, I'll do my best to get involved a bit more in the future. If I happen to have breached any of the forum guidelines please let me know.

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never the way that you made them feel." -Maya Angelou