View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-01-2010, 03:55 PM

Was out this lunchtime with a wing from Liverpool. A much better day, much better than last week. The sets were fine - opened, talked a little, disqualified, etc. And I opened with ease.

But the important thing for me was just the approach I took, and my feelings towards what I was doing. Last week, I felt a little disconnected and disillusioned. But today, possibly after listening to Tyler Durden on the way into work discussing reality and breaking down reality to make it stronger, I realised that every time I'm out, its just another session in the PUA gym. Its just another session of lifting a few weights that I couldn't lift a month ago.

I'm not gonna become buff and ripped overnight. Its gonna take time. The important thing is to make sure I keep going to that f*cking gym, keep following my routine, and be persistent. Because even if I can't see the results on the surface, the muscles beneath the skin are definitely becoming bigger, stronger and more flexible.

I'm also dosed up to the eyeballs on Beechams. Hence a slightly misty eyed post!!

Just get on with it please

Last edited by CovertOperation; 09-02-2011 at 06:57 PM.