Thread: eckhart tolle
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-01-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Still I think I will get a lot out of his text overall because by engaging with the subject matter I'm sorting the good eggs from the bad eggs. And at the end I'll make myself a nice Tolle omelete. Should be plenty to go around if anyone wants some.
Yes please

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
You either realise the meat of tolles teachings or you dont. The later is where i see you are at.

Trust me on this. Tolles main points are fucking profound.
Then enlighten me! I've managed to say what I thought he was on about but you keep telling me it's amazing without telling me what 'it' actually is.

What I got from it was that don't focus on past experiences, live in the now but since I didn't get to the end because of his annoying german voice he might have said something else but no one seems to want to actually tell me what these things are just tell me I should think they are brilliant and he is immune from criticism. Maybe I should give the book a go instead of audio but no one has come up with any reason for me to give it another go.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"