View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-01-2010, 01:55 PM

Not to say I didn't take anything from it but it was starting to do my tits in it's hard to keep on listening with a whiney german hippy talking to you, saying that you can't question him or use reason against him (that bit was the point I turned off). The gist I got from "power of now" was live in the now, forget past events.

If you don't believe in the scientific method dolph then I think you should be stripped of all that it's provided you with... your phone, transport, computer, clothes, shoes, house, TV and so on and so on and when you go into a hospital we'll give you a faith healer instead.
By your logic (well not really logic) anything can exist because you have no way of judging things apart.

But I think this is getting a bit far from long term monogamous relationships so if anyone wants to carry this tolle based discussion on I suggest a new post about it, I don't want to let Anthony's post descend into a debate about spirituality.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"