Thread: PUA won't work
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
New User

Default 26-12-2022, 01:14 AM

lots of women have dodgy backgrounds, but we;re talking about men, and pua. the pua are unable to get women because of their dodgy backgrounds. being a stalker, mentally ill from a dysfunctional family will prevent you from interacting with people properly, and thats what happens with lots of pua. most of the pua i know have low self esteem and that will definitely prevent them from coming off as smooth. coming from a dysfunctional family will also prevent you from interacting with not only women, but people properly. and one major reason why men turn towards pick up is because theyre bad with people in general. honestly, if i had friends who could introduce me to women, why would i want to stand in a mall running up on women and begging them for dates? if you were good with men, but not with women, you can rely on men to introduce you to women, but since most pua are bad with both, it forces them to go on the street, or parks to stalk women, because given that its easier to get the introduction, most people will choose that over street stalking. its only when you have no other choice that you just approach women blindly on the streets which is basically what pua do. and another thing i noticed with losers in general is that they tend to surround themselves with other losers. this is what i saw with the pua i knew. they tended to hang around other wierd guys. so they would just give off this wierd vibe and no women were ever attracted to them. another pua i knew who was quite successful with his pitch got a lot of phone numbers, but no one ever called him back. another pua i knew, tiago, he would only hang out with guys from self help groups. so essentially all his friends were depresed, anxious, and autistic, because they all came from those circles. he was a college student, and worked at amazon, but NEVER hung out with anyone from school, or work. i dont know if he did this because he felt inferior to his classmates, and coworkers, or if they didnt like him because he was wierd. his ONLY friends were from the self help groups. so it was a vicious cycle for him because he would be wierd, and everyone else around him would be wierd, and theyd just be wierd endlessly. and its like he wouldnt know anything but how to be wierd because thats all he was surrounded with. and he was one of those guys who paid for pick up courses but never got a single date in years of doing pick up

with women its different. you can look nice, and men will come to you. with men, this is less likely to happen. if you stand in front of a train station for 5hrs, women arent going to come up to you. and just because women have dodgy backgrounds dont mean they are willing to accept men with dodgy backgrounds. even with me, if i find out a woman has a criminal past, mental illness, or comes from a dysfunctional family, im likely to distance myself