Thread: My first sarge
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default My first sarge - 23-01-2010, 12:41 PM

Last night I went and meant Hustler and the others in Bristol. I would just like to clarify that this was my very first sarge, I read The Game about two weeks ago, and I have not done much research but felt I just wanted to get out and at least start.

Armed with a few openers I went and hit Bristol, not having met anyone off of the forum I didn't know what to expect. Well Hustler was fantastic and introduced me to Tao, Pavel and Martin (don't know his screen name). Everyone was extremely welcoming.

Within ten minutes of meeting everyone Tao was pushing me to open my first set. Now AA is without a doubt my biggest fear, although being there with like minded people gave me a huge confidence boost. I had been sure that if I went out with people off the site it would help overcome AA as I would not want to loose face. Well Tao kept pushing and pushing and in the end I walked up. I was planning on using either K's custard opener or the x girlfriend. However I had been speaking with Hustler who said he had moved away from canned and gone natural but use to use the tattoo opener a lot. With this fresh in my mind and in the panicked confusion approaching I ran with the tattoo opener and it went like this...

C. Excuse me, I can only stay a second I have to get back to my friends, but I need a female opinion...

At this point a two set turned into a mixed four when two guys appeared.
I firgued run with it and open everyone, so I continue...

C.Oh brilliant I could do with a male opinion, well my sister is getting a tattoo...

At which point the male nearest me lights up all animated and goes..

M. What the fuck are you some kind of pickup artist, yeah you are
Then he maneuvers me away from the set, the girls close in on the other guy and this guy starts interrogating me. I was going to run with "i'm gay!" but botteled it thinking he would call it, he was clearly a PUA or xPUA and totally cock blocked me. I listened to him, stood my ground, and claimed denial, claiming not to of ever heard of Neil Strauss or Ross Jefferies. When he was ranting on I switched off, I noticed I was leaning in to him, so stood up straight and made him lean in, and I tried to amog by patting him hard on the shoulder as I left.

Well we went on to a few other places, watching Pavel and Martin was inspiring, they were machines. Tao was fantastic, opened a two set while i winged at the bar in Walkabout. All in all I was pleased with my interactions.

Any feedback or views extremely welcome, apologies for the long post.
Cola