View Single Post
(#370)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-10-2022, 10:45 AM

I'm dating a London lass who's into spirituality and burns sage and uses runes and healing stones and all that. She's all up in that good-energy stuff. I'd normally have been sceptical about most of that kind of stuff but being open-minded I'm open to listening and learning, especially when she mentioned astral-projection meditation. Which sounds cool AF and something I'd definitely like to try out. Despite my previous scepticism, her spirituality is one of the things I find very sexy about her.

My trip companion told me a similar story - a friend of a friend was handed one of these DMT vape pens and was told it was an ordinary nicotine one. So he smoked it and tripped balls in work, in like, a factory or warehouse. Only a complete cunt would do that to another person. This stuff is not to be fucked with.

My trips so far have been short. I've read that DMT trips last anywhere from 15 minutes, to 45 minutes, to an hour. But I believe those articles are written by people who have never done DMT. I may have limited experience, but I think the max is going to be around the 15-minute range. Mike Tyson does 5-MeO-DMT (The Toad) regularly and has said many times that it's 15 minutes long, and 5-MeO is the top dawg of DMT. I'm sure I'll try to attain different variations and experiment with them. I know one thing, to spend 15 minutes inside the digital dimension I've visited would be remarkable.

Mushrooms keep making me sick, man. Anything over 1.5g and I will throw up during my trip. I've tried straining, adding ginger, and honey, slamming the tea, sipping the tea, and I haven't yet found a way to consume a trip dose without puking. I can take a gram without puking. I mean, it's not the end of the world but it would be nice if I could trip without nausea.

Similar to you, though, I like microdosing and doing smaller doses where you can still function. My micro's are anything from 0.05 to 0.15; I'm still experimenting to find my sweet spot. I took 0.2 recently and drove soon after, and it was a bit too much. Microdosing makes me feel peaceful within and I think I might actually be happy to just continue with dosing anything up to 1g (so I won't be sick) and then just visit the DMT realm every now and again. Although I'm still intrigued by, and will probably do the so-called 5-gram heroic dose of mushrooms, just to experience it.

Since the first week of May, I drunk alcohol for one weekend. That's one of the many, and biggest positives to come from all this. For I was a problem drinker, I just can't do moderation.

You can't win if you don't play