View Single Post
(#369)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 03-10-2022, 08:48 AM

Do you think it is weird that Evil Spirits give a shit about sage? Some kind of demon trapped in our world to terrorise the living, "but ... what's that ... a whisp of sage? ... I'm out".

I only tried it a couple of times and didn't really get the full experience. One time someone didn't tell me what it was, which I did not appreciate but also I stopped smoking it as soon as I got the taste. The second time I knew what it was and didn't hit it that hard. Neither time was a good moment to be taking DMT with where I was both physically and mentally on those 2 occasions. So I'm glad I didn't blast off.

Also, currently I only take really small shroom doses. For a while now I haven't felt any interest in an intense experience. I think part of the reason to do that in the past was scarcity. Now that for a few years I always have them available I've settled in to a pattern that I believe is the most useful for me right now ... who fucking knows though!

I think that because, outside of work, I am maybe the most focused and productive that I have been in my adult life. There's a lot of factors as to why that would be the case right now but one of them, I believe, is the shroom tinged insights and perspective I am getting.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled