View Single Post
(#368)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-10-2022, 01:57 PM

I smoked DMT again last night. This time I loaded up the pipe twice.

The first was fine, we had some DMT meditative music playing and it kind of keeps you grounded because you can hear it in the background during the entirety of the trip and is somewhat comforting because the logical part of your brain knows you're going to be safe and you'll return to normality.

On the first trip, I used an eye mask. I figured I wanted to go eyes closed this time, and as I said, it was fine. However...

I loaded up the pipe again with a much bigger hit after my companion did two trips (their first didn't work properly and they didn't break through until the second one), and my second trip was really something special.

I went eyes open this time and in my opinion and experience so far, eyes open is best. What happens is, when the trip hits, it consumes your reality in that it warps and alters the environment around you and transforms it into another realm. This is what happened to me on my first trip last week but I wasn't able to put it into words properly. I read during the week that you often can't remember what your previous trip was like until you enter the realm again, and this is exactly what happened to me. Now I can better recall the alternative dimension that formulated itself around me for those 5 minutes. It's not that I lose all concept of reality, it's that reality changes into an alternative universe. One that is continually changing. I'm still trying to find an example I can connect it to but it is a bit like the trippy scenes in Inception where the world around them keeps twisting and changing and folding over on itself. It's kind of like entering a video game or a matrix, and it's all very geometric and digitised. I don't even think the Inception analogy does it justice.

It's an extraordinary experience, watching as the dimension you've entered bends, twists, and reforms, over and over. And the only thing you can do is look around and try to take it in.

I've taken and abused a lot of substances in my time, but this is in a league of its own. It's no wonder that it's considered the most hallucinogenic psychedelic out there.

It's nerve-wracking when you're about to smoke it, but once you enter the other world, It's truly incredible.

I took 3 grams of mushrooms after and at the peak there were parallels with the DMT world. I don't know if this was because I had been to the realm an hour beforehand but I went and lay down and enjoyed a nice journey inside my head.

I do need to find a better pipe with which to vape DMT. One that has a filter and cools the smoke.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 02-10-2022 at 01:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (02-10-2022)