View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 22-01-2010, 04:05 PM

Day game. My favourite. I agree it's the mecca of game. Once I learnt Escrima (Filipino martial art), you start with sticks and only after you've got to a certain level of proficiency do you move on to unarmed combat, the theory's the same but it takes more balls as you have no protection. That's kind of how I feel about day game, it really sorts the men out from the boys. Here's how I got good quick:

Every day I walked a mile from my flat and back again, it took about an hour, I aimed to talk to eight sets in the hour. It started with asking for directions followed by one personal question; that's a cool accent where are you from? Is this your area of London? I like your hat do you think it would suit me?

Quickly the personal question started to feel quite natural so I cut out the directions and simply opened by giving them a compliment, then asked the personal question and as soon as poss introduced myself (hi I'm d, offer hand, kiss cheek).

If you can make the person laugh within the first thirty seconds the rest comes quite easily. I usually achieve this by saying they look like a bank robber, a spy, a movie star in disguise, a nun with a wild side, a secret geek, a member of the mafia etc. "Hi, that's a really cool jacket [her response] It makes you look like a spy [her response] Are you a spy?" 99% of the time they play along and then you are off to the races.

The thing about day game, is it's not as hard as you think. I'm going to write about this more. It's the only way to meet serious amounts of hot women without spending every night in a bar. Speak soon.

d
Secret London Pua