View Single Post
(#367)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Dmt - 24-09-2022, 01:00 AM

I smoked DMT tonight.

The experience is difficult to describe, unsurprisingly. Not to mention, it all happens so very quickly.

To set the stage, I walked around burning some sage to cleanse the energy in my apartment. This was advised to me by the person the DMT came from. He said it was to block out any potential negative entities.

I sat on my bed, pillows propped up around me, making sure I was going to be as physically safe as possible. And began to smoke it through a glass pipe. The substance I have is a yellow powder and it bubbles up and vaporises when heated.

Within seconds of smoking, my vision started to vibrate and then before I knew it, I was gone. Based on the extensive research and reports I've read, there was absolutely no mistake that I was being consumed by a DMT trip. You're taken from your immediate reality and transported elsewhere. Not so much transported, but blasted.

Everything turned digital, and then all concept of reality and absolutely everything I've ever known was completely overwritten by this explosion of geometricity. I was kind of spiralling and rolling through different digital realms like I was inside a matrix of sorts. The speed that this all happened was frightening as there is nothing you can do to stop it and I was simply at the mercy of this journey, being rocketed through a vortex of colourful, geometric valleys and spaces; none of which made any sense.

It all happened so fast that afterwards I was just bewildered, not sure if I was going to be able to recall what the fuck had just happened. I actually thought I may have taken too much to be able to savour anything. It was like an atomic bomb going off in your head. After the nuclear blast had settled a little, I was in a room and everything was geometric and digital and it felt like I was in another reality, somewhat dreamlike but more intense, and I think wondered if I lived here now. This digital realm was exhilarating to be in. I stood up to explore and wondered if I was really standing up or if this was the tripping me standing up, somehow starting to get a sense of reality again. At this point, I wasn't sure if this was in my head or if I was seeing this digitised world through my real eyes. Then as I was looking around me, things started to feel familiar and over the next few minutes, the digitised environment started to melt back into being my bedroom again.

If I was to put it in a nutshell, it was like one of those flashback scenes you see in movies where everything is being rushed through before you have time to comprehend each individual scene within the flashback.

I wish I was able to put it into more words but that's my current recollection. There was some of it I can't find the words for just now, but I'm sure I'll find them.

I also don't think I closed my eyes so it might have been a different trip if I had. But ultimately, it was an atomic bomb, lasting about 6 to 8 minutes.

It's kind of enlightening that I first heard of DMT 8 years ago, believing I'd never get to do it, and now here I am.

K, have you ever done this mad shit?

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (02-10-2022)