View Single Post
(#172)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-08-2022, 05:57 PM

Just finished reading The Memoirs of Casanova and although I enjoyed most of it, I'm glad to be done with it after 18 long months.

I say I enjoyed most of it because if he did some of the shit he got up to in today's world, he'd be a sex offender and a rapist, AND incestuous.

The dude literally had sex with his own daughter, knowingly. In fact, I'm sure he had sex with two of his daughters but I can't remember because the story is so long. To his credit, if it could be called that, the daughters had grown up separately and pretty much without his knowledge of their existence until he met them in later life.

I get they were different times and laws were probably different, but that doesn't mean it's ok.

Most of the story is an interesting adventure but I found myself disappointed with him towards the end. When he was younger he seemed to have a bit more respect and morality but it seems when he got to his mid to late 30s he was a lot more open to "seducing" young girls.

Aside from the rapey stuff, the rest of it was cool.

EDIT: A little follow-up research has highlighted he actually fathered a kid with his daughter. Which made it his child, and grandchild 🙈

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 14-08-2022 at 06:09 PM.