View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Opener to try... - 15-03-2009, 05:58 PM

Hey Guys,
I've been trying to create some new working material and I ran this opener a fair few times today in the local shopping centre as I was bored.

PUA - Hey, Can you pull off White?
HB - What?
PUA - Well I was talking to some female friends and they said, if a girl can pull it off wearing white then shes worth getting to know...
HB - (answer)

I found I got some good responses some of the the more sexually active girls when I'd been talking to them thought I was asking if she would "Pull someone off called White" LOL took me a while to understand it... But nevertheless everyone I tried it on opened to me and wanted to know more about what "my female friends said to me about fashion".... DHV perhaps? I also got my attire commented on a few times aswell which was a nice touch.

Were it came from: If anyone is interested. I was just thinking of clothing and said to a few female work colleagues, as a woman what is the hardest colour that you can wear, and the response was the same kind of colour as your skin. I learned for White and Asian girls use white and for darker skinned girls use black.

I opened about 10 or 12 girls today, most of it was just light hearted convo. to get some experience of opening and to try some material that I thought of, got a few numbers out of it for potential day 2's and got a couple of numbers of girls that although taken (and in one case married) they asked for my number because I was 'cool'.... mmmm go figure...

Anyhow, I'd be interested to learn what other peoples perception / practice of this is...

Cheers
Ambitious