View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default 59 year old afc with a little bit of experience - 21-01-2010, 03:43 AM

Hi I'm Stewart from Melbourne Australia. I'm 59 years young and I trade Forex as a living.

Been married a couple of times and had a few relationships that probably happened in spite of my lack of PUA knowledge and skill not because of it.

My question.

I'm a competent and confident dancer, but absolutely hopeless conversationalist with men and women.. I'm quite comfortable going up to ANY woman and asking her to dance, The dances I dance are all partner dances and so I have the woman hand in hand for the dance and she has to follow my lead. I dance 50's Rock and Roll and older Latin dances like the Rumba and the Cha Cha.

I have had some amazing experiences on the dance floor

On one occasion I was at a dinner dance and the woman I was with could dance and we were the first and only ones on the dance floor. When we finished dancing everyone gave us a round of applause, which really surprised me.

When I'm dancing with a woman who can dance, I really go for it giving her really strong leads and moving us both fast and far on the dance floor dominating it. When we have finished dancing I sense something from them in their body language and facial expression, it's like they don't know what hit them but they loved it. I've even had one woman looking at me as we walked of the dance floor trying to find words to say but she was dumb founded.

Needless to say some of the women that have seen me around the clubs dancing come up to me and ask me to dance.

I'm sure I'm missing major opportunities having built attraction big time dancing with them the way I do, but I don't know how to take advantage of it. Remember she has to follow my lead and so I can literally have her in my arms either facing towards me or away from me simply by whatever dance step I lead. One step I do ends up with my arms wrapped around her, holding her close against me.

My sticking point is what to talk about while dancing with them and what to talk about after we finish dancing and sit down.

Any suggestions on things I could talk about or how I can take advantage of my dancing prowess would be appreciated.

Stewart

P.S. If this is not the right place to post this will some one tell me where I should post it?