View Single Post
(#70)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-06-2022, 03:50 PM

2 first date hottie bangs from daygame closes in the last 5 days, enjoying getting back into regular dates again rather that a big rotation. First was a tattoo'd columbian who was slightly startled when I approached her and couldn't speak much english (nearly didn't bother getting the no.) but was surpassingly receptive on texts and we used a fair bit of google translate on the date. No alcohol just a herbal tea, table tennis and back to mine. Taught me some salsa and I played some guitar, then a lot of fun. Can be like that sometimes!

Second was an approach with my younger bro aka the prodigy haha. He pointed her out so that was a part of my opener. Lawyer in Liverpool st. 2 venues, 1 cocktail in each then back to mine, classic 'i'm an angel' and refusing a kiss even while being really receptive with my arm around her, her hand on my leg. Ended up asking to stay over 'but no monkey business' and shockingly (jk) we didn't sleep till 4am, not ideal but worth it.

Out all this weekend, dm me for a coaching session or to wing if you've got mad skillz/vibes.