View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default How to make use of social circle discreetly? (Daytime environment) - 16-04-2022, 06:59 PM

Hey guys,

So I'm trying to branch out in terms of where I'm meeting women, especially into areas related to my interests, as I can do activities I enjoy and also meet compatible women.

This is a club where we go out and do fitness activities - there are lots of women. So I'm trying to figure out how to "farm" this social circle and manage it, but discreetly. Big emphaisis on discreet! This isn't a "party" type environment, and I'd like to keep meeting women in it in a sustainable way without wrecking my reputation.

There's a solid central group that has been involved for years, some who stick around for a few months or a year, some more fleeting members who maybe turn up a handful of times and disappear.

So I guess I have a couple of issues I need to develop a strategy to deal with:
  1. Most of my game is from bar/club type environments, I'm not subtle, I'm not great at calibrating level of interest to show, etc. So I want to start showing interest in women without coming across as a player (or worse, a creep)
  2. Once I do start geting women out on dates and beyond, how do I keep that as quiet as possible? Especially if something goes wrong and we end up not continuing to date

I have a couple of ideas for the second point - like only game new women, but not ones who have been in the group a longer time, things like that.

But interested to know if there's a good source of info on this anywhere or if you have suggestions from personal experience.

Thanks!