View Single Post
(#350)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-04-2022, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zed View Post
Interesting. I wonder what sort of trial this is (medical?) if you're allowed to take a gap in the middle of it and then come back to complete the study.

My gf and I got Covid too (I'm guessing Omicron). For me at least it wasn't a big deal, felt like a moderate cough with a hangover. Secondary infection however lasted like 3 weeks of sore throat, which was arguably worse. What I am hoping for is to take an antibody test in the future to prove it, and thus waive the need to get vaccinated (which I didn't do, and now seems pointless given that I've had the illness).

I find it strange that the UK government is wanting loads of people to have booster shots post-infection; it's been shown that it doesn't give any real positive effect in such individuals.
This trial is 3 x 5 nights. We were sent home yesterday but were due to leave this morning anyway.

We were/are due in again on Friday for the final 5 day period, which we need to test negative for first. If we don't test negative the study manager said they may be able to delay it.

I had a feverish feeling on Friday and my head felt quite bunged up. Friday night was an uncomfortable sleep. High temperature. But by 10 am on Saturday it was dissipating. I know now that must have been the peak of my Covaids. I got lucky that it was only a 24-hour hit.

Still glad I didn't take the injections now that I will be swimming in natural antibodies. Probably.

You can't win if you don't play