Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#116)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-02-2022, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
So I still don't give a fuck and I refuse to take a Covaids vaccine.

Am I stupid? Maybe. But I'm also not willing to bend over and be ordered to take something I don't want.
So, as I don't trust mainstream media to report on vaccine usefulness etc, I've been watching the odd video from John Campbell MD (via YouTube) for more informed and data-driven info.

What he's said is that if you've already had the illness yet get vaccinated anyway, you're more likely to suffer from adverse effects. Also concerns have been raised as to the point of having 3rd or 4th boosters (especially with short gaps between each other) due to adverse effects (can't exactly remember what). Myocarditis is also an adverse effect that he's been looking at lately, though it's risk is low.

Omicron (both variants currently out) he has described as "the vaccine we never made." Given that most vaccines are derived from more dangerous variants and have side effect profiles, I'd rather just have Omicron and be done with it.

Though if I cared more, I'd get an antibody test to confirm if I'd really need a vaccine or not. If positive then travel would be easier for me, especially as I have plans to go to Mexico at some point this year.

Z

Professional bum. I post here as I have too much time on my hands :P