View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-01-2010, 09:13 AM

Miss Duncan (what's with calling Blanca miss?)

There are differences between the sexes I don't think anyone's denying that but your conclusion to these differences is where the problem is.

Quote:
The Golden Rule: Often be sexist in public, and occasionally be so at home. I recommend several times a day in public; and at home getting your wife to do something she really doesn’t want to do -- just for you -- at least once a month. This way you keep your hand in for emergencies, when you need instant obedience. Anyway, you MUST get your own way occasionally, even as you resign yourself to her winning 99% of the time. Otherwise she will lose all respect for you ... just as my own wife did.
This is weak, lame behaviour and has fuck all to do with masculinity and more to do with being a controlling twat. So provide a bunch of evidence that shows men and women are different fine, but I haven't seen any evidence for this kind of low control that you propose.

Also you can't claim that you are better positioned than scientists and doctors but then use their work to back up your theory, by your definition your evidence is inadmissible and you're arguing against yourself.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:
Blanca (18-01-2010), kowalski (18-01-2010)