View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Question Gaming on uni campus? - 04-02-2022, 09:34 AM

I recently hit up my local uni campus for some day game and after a few false starts, I got this cute lil 21 year old girl to stop for me and we had a good interaction.

After about a minute of superficial small talk, I dropped the question, I asked if she wanted to hang out. Maybe I should have been a bit more affirmative and said "You know what, we should grab a coffee".

But I didn't this time, next time, yes, I will be more affirmative.

Anyway, I could tell she was somewhat interested because she umm'ed and arr'ed about it, I let her stew in her indecision for a few seconds then I started talking again to continue the conversation in the hope of persuading her more.

Two questions stick out to me, that she eventually challenged me with. They always seem to ask these same two questions.

1. "What are you doing here"

I said I was thinking of doing a course here so I was checking out the campus. This turned the interaction into the wrong direction. It became less about the man to woman connection and more about the campus and what she could recommend.

Either way, it's better than trying to explain day game which would have her run a mile!

2. "How old are you"

I went for the same option like a lot of coaches say to do and said "guess". The idea here is that they will guess the age that they want you to be and you just go along with that to get around having to lie.

She guessed 25 so I went with that, because I know if I told her my real age (early to mid 30s) she would freak out and that would be the end of the interaction there and then.

I don't believe in "SMV theory" and think it's a complete load of bollocks that men in early middle age are most attractive to these young girls.

I then asked her age and that's how I found out her age.

My explanations for these two questions were not great and she was on her way to work at the campus cafe anyway so I suggested "maybe we'll see each other around" to which she replied with the classic "I do actually have a boyfriend".

Which even if she does, she's a young girl at uni so it probably wouldn't be a serious thing and there would be plenty of opportunity for a man friend with a full chest of hair to slide in there and show her a thing or two in the bedroom

So any advice for questions 1) and 2)? Or any other potential pit falls you could think of when day gaming on campus?

Also what if she sees me gaming other girls next time I'm there?

Last edited by femalesuducer; 04-02-2022 at 09:37 AM.