View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-01-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
It sounds like you are running 'no blow out' game. You can't be blown out because you're just making conversation. Right?

If you're not gonna close, why open? Sure it's good to be a social guy, if that's what you were being. Being social wouldn't account for the fact that you are mainly being social with hot girls.

Given your motive, it is insane not to close.
I hate how right you are sometimes...

Well, I think in my head I've developed this defence mechanism. At present, I am learning to open girls, and that's what I'm practicing. Having 30 second conversations with girls, and not allowing a desired outcome route me through the conversation. Just letting it flow open ended. This is being done mostly consciously, since I am learning piece by piece (plus with the help of The Rules of the Game).

Through the set today, my thoughts 5 seconds after were "that was a really good interaction with a girl. That is good progress. Well done."

However, 5 minutes later, I had moved onto "Hang on - I should have closed there."

Today represents a watershed for me, then. The time for just opening girls has passed now. Truth is, when I'm winged, I will happily go and open any set you ask me too - precisely because, as you say, I know without a desired outcome, I can't be blown out.

Well, the time has now come to take a few steps further. I now need to push on in these interactions, and when possible, consider moving towards a close. I think, as Dolphin says, this shouldn't become a preoccupation, as I'll really fuck up my balance.

But when the opportunity presents itself from now on - as today - I need to close.

So the new strategy is to go in hoping to have a good interaction, and not worrying about closing at all. However, if the interaction goes well, then push for a close.

This is the next step.

Just get on with it please
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CovertOperation For This Useful Post:
kowalski (14-01-2010), Mycroft (14-01-2010), Simply David (14-01-2010)