View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-11-2021, 04:24 PM

Alright mate. Quite a sad story you've got there. Hope this advice helps-

Quote:
What I can do to make her feel comfortable again in our relationship and make her feel like in the beginning? I want to make her attracted to me again.
Unfortunately this is a very unlikely scenario from what you've said. Best thing is to accept this is probably the case to help you start moving on. However if you both work on yourself a lot, one day down the line maybe...

Quote:
What should I change in myself and behave?
I can see that you have a very traditional outlook on relationship dynamics. When talking about how you're a good boyfriend you say this-

'She moved to a new flat and I helped her with fixing things around the flat. Like, put on shelves, fixing some electric wires, change the broken mirror, etc.
I think it is normal when a man does manly things around the house.
I really like cooking so sometimes I cooked for her, surprise her with some candies as a normal boyfriend does.'

To be an attractive man you have to be interesting/stimulating. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT. Emotionally stimulate the women with your words and actions. Her reaction to your surprise 'oh, candles' isn't really fun for you or her. This should be your priority in self improvement, id have to know you better to give you specific examples that can be congruent in your personality.

Another thing that might be hard to hear- she might have said she enjoys sex with you but if she isn't begging for your dick then you're not doing a good enough job in the bedroom. Seriously. Have you read any books on how to really drive women crazy for sex? 'Sex god method' for example. If not, get on it straight away!

Hope this helps slightly more than the first reply.