Thread: Dating coaches?
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Dating coaches? - 20-11-2021, 11:28 AM

Hey guys,

Hope your weekend is going well.

I'm hitting a sticking point with meeting women / dating - I've read a lot about dating/seduction, and done a lot of pickup in the past, etc. but at the moment I'm just not getting the results I'd like. I feel there's probably a few basic things I need to change, but I'm struggling to figure out what they are.

I don't have great self awareness. I always learn best talking to people, getting feedback, to help me see my blind spots and get a better picture of what I need to do. Hopefully that'll help solve my current problems and also improve my self awareness.

Anyone know of any good coaches? I don't mean some guy who does bootcamps, shouts "approach" and parrots stuff from books I already know. I mean someone I can have a video call with, help me walk thru my interactions and help me figure out where I'm going wrong, maybe listen to recordings of dates, look at texts, etc.

I'm looking for someone whose dating philosophy is about being authentic, developing a connection, not gimmicky tricks for insecure guys.

I'm also wary of paying a ridiculous amount of money to someone without even knowing how good they are or if they can help.

Any suggestions? Anyone know of any good coaches who can help with the above?

Thanks!