View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Default Replies to every comment - 12-01-2010, 08:23 PM

Sorry it has been such a long time since my last post -- I am fighting on several fronts at the same time, including the government of Singapore (please see ‘The Singapore Affair’ on my website, if you are interested). I have now filed a police report in Singapore against their government, and am awaiting developments.
==================

Mr. Mycroft: if you don’t realise that just about every woman on earth is poised to put you down -- should you ever dare to speak out against or criticise women as a species -- then you are dead in the water. You haven’t a hope. They can come up with a sexist argument in seconds that it takes a man months to figure out a reply for. They are using roughly 5 times more of the surface area of neocortex than we do, when they are arguing, and they already have a far more connected brain (courtesy of their thicker corpus callosum). This is why they out-perform us so spectacularly (Tonmoy Sharma, 1998, Institute of Psychiatry, London).
==================

Mr. CovertOperation: You and I are on opposite sides: you think men have too much power today; I think women have. Nevertheless, I also get on well with feminists -- even butch lesbian ones -- because I treat them with respect and encourage them to do their worst! It is not their business to control themselves, it is men’s ... just as women are meant to control men -- which they do most effectively, I might add.

To deny the sex war is futile, for women will never give up their cause (would you want them to?). Though he is ridiculously pessimistic about it (the combat should be enjoyed, not loathed) Nietzsche puts it quite well:
“To underestimate the real difficulties of the man and woman problem, to fail to admit the abysmal antagonism and the inevitable nature of the constant strain between the two, to dream of equal rights, education, responsibilities and duties, is the mark of the superficial observer, and any thinker who has been found shallow in these difficult places - shallow by nature - should be looked upon as untrustworthy, as a useless and treacherous guide; he will, no doubt, be one of those who 'briefly deal with' all the real problems of life, death and eternity - who never gets to the bottom of things.”
Men and women are different, and to believe that women have just as much right to become men as men have is a contradiction of human nature -- both men’s nature and women’s nature. Your wife is forever getting you to do things you’d prefer not to -- on the odd occasion you must return the favour, just to show you can if you really need to (i.e. when she has gone seriously wrong).

Yes, I think in your last sentence you put it quite nicely, but if you downplay the potential confrontation, and if you ignore the fact that in many ways a woman is far cleverer than a man, then you will be on a perpetual losing streak. As Cato the Elder said:
“Suffer woman once to be your equal, and from that day forth she will be your master”
=======================

Mr. TorchedFrog: Absolutely spot on! Thank you very much indeed. I am not very good at confronting women yet, so that is why I use professor Goldberg’s book and my t-shirt to bolster my confidence. They both work miracles, truly they do. Several times today, in fact -- including one well qualified lady who I met at the train station, who volunteered to do my website for me, if I failed to find a local company that is brave enough. How’s that for a result?!
=======================

Mr. Hustler: Thank you very much indeed for your analysis. We men think we are doing what women want by feminising ourselves, but it is actually crazy to do so. It amount to self-castration! The key is to watch how they respond to you, and pay far less attention to what they say.

Workplace: I also agree that the feminisation process whereby men yield their leadership role is designed for the business environment. I dislike it even there (I want to drastically reduce the numbers of women in management, for example -- the ones that have got there through quotas, women-only lists, female preferences, special programmes, etc.), but, as you say, it is truly disastrous for a man to give up his leadership role within marriage and the family.

I am very grateful for your open and honest support. (and also for Dolphin’s, Summer Junky’s, and TorchedFrog’s back-up!)
=======================

MY POST IS TOO LONG, SO I WILL MAKE A SECOND ONE, IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS ONE.

Duncan M. Butlin
Chichester, UK