View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 27-10-2021, 06:02 AM

This part...

"spoke about having another date and I also told her “Well I like you" and she smiled, she didn't say the same but she implied it. Other issues in the subject are that in 2 months I will move to Canada (currently in Mexico) for 4 months. Actually when we kissed, I told her “The issue with going to Canada is that I can't do this", she replied "what" and I kissed her. Then she replied, well you can still go to Canada."

It's weird telling people that you like them and she responded as if you said "I love you", which you might as well have done.

Then you doubled down with the whole Canada thing which you probably thought was gonna be smooth but it's not it's too much and again her response was basically "I wish you were in Canada now".

And when she says it was an intense weekend she's saying "you are intense, I don't want that near me". Maybe she thought you were fake, maybe she thought this is what he gets like when he's drunk, or maybe she just thought you are a weak guy who doesn't value yourself enough or maybe she means it was intense because she fucked some other guy and now she's all in love with him. Who knows. We can only work with what we have and what we have is the self.

There is no external action to take. You need to work on being a guy with a direction, people can come along with you or not, sometimes there won't be room for anyone else and you'll have to say no to them. Then you won't leak negative signals all the time.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 27-10-2021 at 02:21 PM.