View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default She is worthy, how would you tackle this? - 26-10-2021, 04:33 PM

She is worthy, how would you tackle this? (I am Newby)
I am 5'7 (little muscular but average weight + above average status and money and I used to be her boss haha I am maybe a 6-7 or I used to be that score.
She is a 5'9 maybe 8-9, with little effort she is gorgeous... I am a beginner in PUA and RP but I am learning. I have some more girls chasing me but low SMV.
Well, we don't really chat each other but in two opportunities she reacted to my stories and projected interest to have a BBQ or a drink with me, 3 days ago I took the invite, went to her house, had a beer and then took her to a really cool tequila/mezcal place.
We had an amazing first date, only kisses, long ones, and really good flow. (Maybe more tequila than needed) both spoke about having another date and I also told her “Well I like you" and she smiled, she didn't say the same but she implied it. Other issues in the subject are that in 2 months I will move to Canada (currently in Mexico) for 4 months. Actually when we kissed, I told her “The issue with going to Canada is that I can't do this", she replied "what" and I kissed her. Then she replied, well you can still go to Canada.
I texted next day asking how she was and she answered that she enjoyed the date, after that I went to plan the next date but she took 2 days to answer and answered "sorry for not answering I had hangover. I can't right now, next two weeks are too busy" I answered a "good, have fun, later we will talk about scheduling something, have a good week", she answered that with almost the same (“It was an intense weekend, take care”). I felt her kind of avoiding what happened and also cold... (regret? Shit test? Bait?)
I have never dated a girl that above my SMV and I don’t know what to do... maybe the tequilas caused the kisses. Please, recommendations?
Is her coldness a shit test?? what would you do?? I am planning to not appear in the scene again and maybe she will chace or demonstrate interest, In social media I am being Mr. Interesting and it happens to be seen by her (right know she is looking my updates later that 3 days ago but her best friend is also looking which she didn’t)
She had a breakup on May (she was dumped), and I had one on June (dumped also) ... both spoke a little of the situation, she made clear that she is being 1.5 months feeling fine. I told her almost the same and invalidated my ex (she was a 5’7 Venezuelan with good looks maybe +1 my SMV)
I would like to rescue this little advance