View Single Post
(#333)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-10-2021, 10:26 AM

So, it was somewhat confrontational.

There were "concerns" raised about how my working from home has been detrimental in a few ways, amongst some other accusatory stuff, which I don't really care to explain because I'm going to be leaving anyway, so it doesn't really matter (except when I out them on Glassdoor). Long story short, the idea is to get me back in the office FT by this time next month. I'll probably start with a day or two next week, then gradually move up to FT by the time a month has passed.

I don't necessarily want to do it, and I do feel it's rather inconsiderate and pressurized, despite their claims of "we totally sympathize with your situation....but we need you in the office"

I also think it's important to note once again that if I was still with my last company, I'd be in my third month of six months fully paid compassionate leave. I can't help comparing this major difference.

However, I feel I've been bought some time at the very least. Because by the time I'm back FT in the office, I'll be ready to deliver my resignation notice that I'm going to be finishing up with them at the end of the year.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 21-10-2021 at 10:29 AM.