Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#94)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 27-08-2021, 04:37 PM

Over here, at least in my work and social life, it continues to be a non-topic. It is in the news, which I only know because it checked in order to write those words, and people with kids probably give a shit but I've still not encountered any attitude from any person with regards to it on the rare occasions that it has even been brought up and I know people who both are or have or aren't or haven't. It is a passing comment, sometimes soemone will go on to say why and people will go "oh, ok" and maybe say why they are or aren't or have or haven't and then we talk about something else.

So this is the only conversation I'm having about it with 1 Brits and 2 poeple who give a shit and if that were a Venn diagram it would look like one circle from where I'm standing and this is a mental coversation.

Dan, you do particularly sound absolutley insane with some of the things you have said in this thread (I can quote them if you can't already see it for yourself). I couldn't even decipher what the hell that momsnet bullshit you posted about abusive relationships was meant to suggest. They are not analogous on specific points very relevant to the comparison. My personal favourites were your repeated fantasies about the government tying you or your child down to a hospital bed and you transforming into John Whack and ninja-ing them the fuck up. Why are you even letting your mind go there? What's the use of that?

If it comes to that then it does, how does obsessing over and flapping on about it do anything? If you were just letting us know your opinion, that would be one thing but you are clearly spinning around and around on this one. Doesn't that seem like something you would want to do something about?

To begin with it is something you can have an effect on and it will have immediate benefit to you. After you've done that you could choose to use that time and energy on things that might actually help avoid that potential future you fear or just to whack off longer or anything else. Your choice.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 27-08-2021 at 06:01 PM.