View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Handling objection - 07-08-2021, 03:11 PM

Hey PUA

I’m looking for some guidance/feedback in handling a specific objection from a ‘colleague’, that she keeps returning to.

Short background info:
We both work at a large bank on the trading floor among probably 100-150 other people. Our work does not overlap at all. She’s afraid to get slut-shamed and that I would be high-fived by the guys, so I have proposed that the fever people that knows anything, the better. Firm politics approves employee dating. We went back to my place after last friday and had sex.

Objection:
She keeps returning to the point, that we are colleagues and that its a bad idea. I have but laughed it off, said that I heard her, but continued to escalate.

I could use your inputs. Is it the right approach? Do you have any experience in the matter or a specific response to the objection?

Additionally, she told me that her friend wants to set her up on a date. Is she just trying to test me and make me jealous? Again, I but laughed it off and said that I wasn’t afraid of a little competition.

Last night she texted me how good she was looking, when going out that all of her female friends called dips on her. Is she trying to get my attention?

Best,
Siemprereal