Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#61)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-07-2021, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
Vaccine passports required for nightclubs confirmed for September. Welcome to the start of medical apartheid.
A small part of me is somewhat fascinated by all this shit.

At the very beginning and shortly after, I recall expressing some of my thoughts publically on Facebook about where I think this could end up. I pointed out what I knew about tyranny and how it's introduced in very small, seemingly insignificant steps (there were a lot more detailed points and analysis but I don't remember it all at this moment).

Of course, I wasn't in any way suggesting it was part of the NWO or any of that garbage, I was just letting it be known what I had, and was observing going on around me.

Many people agreed, were shocked because they could see the potential of what I was alluding to, or simply understood where I was coming from, but most will have stayed silent, probably laughing behind their screens like "listen to Mr. Crazy"

I wonder what the people who thought I was crazy think now? Well sadly, most of those people probably think "yayyy gimme a jab and a passport, the clubs are open"

Yeah, I was just being crazy tho.

You can't win if you don't play