Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#58)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-07-2021, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Still a convenient little tool of psychological warfare. I'm not saying any of this shit has been planned by the Illuminati or any of that nonsense, just that all these smaller components put together are the perfect recipe for mass control.
Occam's razor though. You might not put a goofy name on it but this still reduces to global conspiracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
The only thing that's certain about that number is that I can't be certain how true it is. I think I saw it on a Twitter post or article that I didn't pay too much attention to.

I can't help but recall, however, some disturbing videos I've seen. One of which was a guy being stretchered out of a mobile vaccination center, twitching and shaking, having a fit at best. I don't know if the guy survived or not. Sure, it could be argued that some people are simply going to react badly and that's just an unfortunate and necessary evil of the circumstances.

I'm unwilling to take that risk, though.
The thing is you're making a bunch of unverifiable assumptions there too. So someone left a vaccination centre on a stretcher. Doesn't say anything about causation, or other things that might have been at play. Think about how many people are in vaccination centres globally, something like that happening is statistically likely even if that many people we queueing for ice cream.

Who on here has had covid?

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
markuk (23-07-2021)