Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#57)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-07-2021, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
I mean, that's not unique to covid at all. A lot of diseases have incubation periods. This is why you have to wait a couple weeks to get tested if you think you might have chlamydia for example.
Still a convenient little tool of psychological warfare. I'm not saying any of this shit has been planned by the Illuminati or any of that nonsense, just that all these smaller components put together are the perfect recipe for mass control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
So where did you get this number from, and how do you know it's reliable? I don't know how you could ever be sure of that if you don't give a fuck about science or professional opinions
The only thing that's certain about that number is that I can't be certain how true it is. I think I saw it on a Twitter post or article that I didn't pay too much attention to.

I can't help but recall, however, some disturbing videos I've seen. One of which was a guy being stretchered out of a mobile vaccination center, twitching and shaking, having a fit at best. I don't know if the guy survived or not. Sure, it could be argued that some people are simply going to react badly and that's just an unfortunate and necessary evil of the circumstances.

I'm unwilling to take that risk, though.

You can't win if you don't play