View Single Post
(#64)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-07-2021, 02:18 PM

Thanks Luffy, glad to hear it. I've nearly ready to post the first one, took a while to get good with audacity to edit out background noise of infields and really plan clear direction for the pod. Got a simple logo nearly done too.

Funny approach from last week that I didn't record- was out in Piccadilly circus and saw a hot short haired girl lighting a cigaret so I sat down next to her. Went indirect with a routine about being an ex smoker but made heavy eye contact and gave her a compliment as I shook her hand- kissed it and managed to get her to kiss mine back haha.

Turns out she's from the other side of London- Croyden and would have been great to have the rest of the night with her however I was meeting my main FWB, so after getting her number I decided to go risky one- probably never see her again anyway right?

(text) 'good, i met my ladyfriend ___, bit random but i'm sure she'd like you- if you fancy us 3 meeting for a drink in a bit...' Looking back I hsould have said 'you'd like her'
sent a pic

"that's good, had a Chinese and on my way home have a good night tho"
So it failed and she later said I was a bit presumptuous asking her for that... somehow i've brought it back saying 'lets go full tabula rasa and pretend it was never sent that'. And i'm meeting her tomorrow anyways!