Thread: Friendzoned?
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Default 12-07-2021, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Stonecastle, you know nothing about the situation. Didn’t you just say the other day that in all your years you’ve never really had any success with any woman? People need to know that when they are reading your “advice”.
I have had some success over the years! But it fell through. And the trouble is that almost all the women I meet say they are not single. A couple of weeks ago I successfully number closed a woman in Kensington Garden and we latee went on one date and we are still in touch. I explained in another thread how I had success at Crisis at Christmas back in 2003 or 2004. This woman volunteer there seemed really into me. I gave her my email address which she was glad to take but she never contacted me. If I had taken her email address I would probably succeeded with her. I have also fone literally thousands of approaches but rarely find any single women. I also had inovative ideas like going to libraries to meet women. I met quite a few women there in the 1990s and early 2000s. But most of them turned out to be married or were not interested in me. But I notice that since about 2003 the number of women to be found in libraries had fallen off a lot. I have also done tons of nightgame as well over the year but not had any luck with nightgame.