View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-01-2010, 12:05 PM

The thing Duncan is doing is blowing things out of proportion, yes don't let yourself get walked all over by women, think for yourself but I think Duncan is trying to polarise women and make it seem like if left to there own devices then they'll leave us jibbering wrecks incapable of our own thoughts.

It's a pretty conspiratorial view point projecting what will happen based on his own assumptions and things which sound true but when you think about it aren't.
I can't remember the last time I heard someone be accused of bad sexism and where are these half-truths women use and the arguments that contradict themselves? The "detailed explanation" doesn't go into much detail.

His backup to these claims, some badly written document he wrote on the internet and a philosopher saying he was disturbed deeply by him (which sounds to me he was creeped out by Duncan) and agreeing to meet up with him then cancelling. Which doesn't prove anything and on top of that we are all just taking his word for it, there is no evidence for these events just speculation.

Where is this list of 113 arguments that young school girls are now trained in? You're telling me that people train young school girls to argue a list that Duncan wrote but isn't complete? Are these people women who train them who belong to the new world order and are actually lizards? Do Illuminati Lizards Rule? - David Icke's Case

The method seems confrontational and he seems to view women as the enemy, going on about reading up about differences then waiting to start up an argument. To me that seems pretty weird low value behaviour.

His golden rule is stupid, you don't have to be sexist to be masculine. I don't want some obedient woman I want a free thinking awesome one who doesn't need to be made to do things for me just to keep her in line. That's some pretty low value behaviour I can't believe you're jumping to his defence Hustler, in fact I can't believe i'm justifying his views with a reply.

I think what Hustler and TorchedFrog are trying to rationalise his views and turn them into something sane but if you actually look at what he says it doesn't make sense.

He doesn't make any reference about joking or taking the piss out of your mates.
He's putting some half truths, generalisations and things people perceive to be true and then saying we should be sexist all the time and make women do things for us even if we don't need them to or want them to keep them in line. It's completely different to what Hustler and TorchedFrog are interpreting it as.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:
CovertOperation (07-01-2010), kowalski (07-01-2010), Mycroft (07-01-2010)