View Single Post
(#60)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Smoothest new lay - 20-06-2021, 02:51 PM

Had one of my best approaches/new lays recently. I've been recording audio for daygame podcast that was going really well until I had a date drop my phone in the Thames and lost 25 files not backed-up. You live and learn eh- double motivated to get more content now.

This one was an approach demo for a new client who had just done a set that had a total of 8 questions, while expanding on none of her answers. So he called me and listened into me approach where I made only statements and it got her volunteering info about her and qualifying.

This girl was walking with strong posture and speeding down Brick Lane like she needed to avoid PUAs at all costs. I find out later she's "never given out her number"

*fake exhaustion running to catch up to her*
'Hey you there in a rush, I nearly just got run-over to try and chat you up- give me a sec to catch my breath'
(heavy eye contact)
'really!? ?' (she said at this point she was like ' here we go again')
'Yeah i saw your ridiculously good posture and had to side flip over that car to say hi, i've had one of these amazing days that charge you with energy'

after a back and forth, she told me she was a scientist, loved that I read the new scientist on a weekly basis and laughed when I gassed her for studying aging 'OOOO BAYBE you trying to elongate some Telomeres out here yeahhh that's hot'
Apparently I pronounced it wrong but that was closed the deal on getting her number. Was double happy because she also does pole so body is a 10. 2 days later she messages me it's her birthday at 10.30pm and she's in the Savoy Hotel by herself... after lots of 'I never do this you know' we had a crazy night of fun. /storytime.

Podcast name either going to be 'approach or die' or 'Shy2fly'.