Thread: Friendzoned?
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Friendzoned? - 19-06-2021, 12:56 PM

Oke there is this married girl at work who is flirting with me with her body language from time to time like one time in the cantine we looked at eachother and nodded and then she was walking away in a sexy manner (slow and moving her ass more than usual) knowing i was the only one looking at her and then stops walking for a few seconds and then looks back to see if a was looking at her and then continuas walking and disappearing around a corner. We from time to time when we get the chance talk to eachother at work(mostly her because i ask her a lot of open ended questions). But i try not to hit on her but i do make a lot of eyecontact and give her a subtle compliment from time to time like "you are smart". I don't chase her or anything but ahe reallly makes me go crazy when she does this. Then one time we where standing in a line with other collegues and i tried to not look at her and than whe had a moment of eyecontact for like 3 seconds or so and i smiled subtly with my eyes and looked away and after that she turns her back to me with her head pointed downwards thouching a pillar next to her looking little sad/shy? (I cant read her that well) and from there on she turned back on and off and i can feel she looks at me when i dont look. Was this creepy eyecontact or what does her reaction mean? Than the next day i asked her to borrow me her charger and when i wanted to give it back i took it out of my pocket and the wire was kind of hanging so i rolled it to be polite and the out of nowhere she goes aaawww thank you and THAT i really didnt like because this usualy means she just friendzoned me and after that i gave her the charger a said to her "you are very sweet, thank you" and then left and she was looking down and smiling. I have no clue how to proceed with her. And also she is married and i dont want to come off as a creep. Any advice on how to proceed?

Last edited by Zidane; 19-06-2021 at 08:22 PM.