Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-06-2021, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecastle View Post
Yes it is! But I hope that there is not another lockdown due to the Indian variant! Because people have now become really fed up of these endless lockdowns that have been going on and off for the past 15 months!
It was sarcasm, but anyway, sick hearing about variants now. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

Has anyone seen the videos of the quarantine camps at Heathrow? Fucking eerie. I seen a video of a guy out exercising around the massive "yard" (as were lot's of other people, socially distanced of course) and the people in the car with the camera started talking to him. They were asking what it's like etc and he was telling them about the level of high security they were under. And would you believe it, a security guy arrived in shot and told the guy he wasn't allowed to talk to anyone. Obviously, the guy was like fuck you, the camera woman was like actually bro he can talk to whoever he wants, he's not in prison.

Although, it appeared spookily like a prison camp. It was a surreal thing to witness.

If I allow my thoughts to wander, and put forward something crazy but not so crazy with consideration to the events of the last 18 months, this could be subliminal (or perhaps not so subliminal) conditioning to everyone entering and exiting the country. Getting cunts used to, and trained in the idea of camps. Pretty cool stuff, not.

In other news, everyone in my office are jumping at the chance to get the vaccine. My team leader got it and has been off all week sick. She turned 25 last week. Another one of our team got it last week, he's 28. Another guy got his second dose last week, he just turned 26.

I find it mind-blowing how they're just so willing to do it without really questioning it. I asked the 26 year old could he show me any leaflet or information he was given above the ingredients or contents of the vaccine, he was like "umm, I dunno, I didn't look at it".. dumb as fuck.

Now medical staff and care workers are being made mandatory to get it.

And that's the first step towards it being made fully mandatory.

Again, this authoritative shit is all very mind-blowing to me.

I'm holding out to the death tho. I'm going to need held down and forcibly injected before I'll willingly accept it.

You can't win if you don't play