Thread: Vaccination
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-05-2021, 10:06 PM

It's mad how much division the vaccine topic has created. You say you simply don't want to have this substance injected into your body and some people automatically think you're a crazy tinfoil hat weirdo.

You're basically damned if you do and damned if you don't. Damned if you do because, you don't want the vaccine, and by getting it, you're giving in, handing away control of your choices. And damned if you don't because then you're somehow an inconsiderate granny killer (by doing literally nothing).

What about concerns for my own health? Shut up, you're not allowed to be concerned for yourself.

I too shat myself at the start. I live in Belfast city center and to see my usually packed street completely empty on a Saturday night was so fucking eerie. I was thinking all sorts of shit. We never knew what this virus was going to do, just that it was apparently making its way across the world and people were dying. I thought this was going to be some sort of modern-day worldwide Holocaust, where only the fittest survived.

I'm definitely going to turn away from any vaccine invite. I haven't had the "letter" yet but it's going in the bin when it does. I'm interested to know just how far this will go. But I'm willing to face persecution, ostracization, and segregation, just for being a healthy man who refuses an injection.

I'm not joking, if it ever came to a point where it was enforced like you can't leave your home without having it or some extreme shit like that, I've imagined me doing a Facebook live of me shooting heroin in protest outside our local government headquarters. With the message being, I'm literally more comfortable shooting heroin.

Sounds a bit ridiculous I know, but I'm mad enough to do it

You can't win if you don't play