View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Default I am back on this forum after finding my login details. - 20-05-2021, 10:37 PM

Hello. I am back on this forum after finding my login details again. I think I used to post on here a very long time ago back in 2007 originally. And on and off until about about 2015. I was involved in the alternative lifestyle scene for a long time. And here is a video with me in it from 2009 at an eco village: https://youtu.be/R6TbryBDlWI
Eventually due to the collapse of some eco communities I lived with I tried to find somewhere permanent to live and a proper job as for years I only sold The Big Issue for an income. In very early 2011 I went to stay at a place called Emmaus Lambeth for a few weeks. Where you had to work in return for accomodation and a very small wage. I got fed up of that so left due the long work hours. In 2018 I thought I would give Emmaus another go and moved into Emmaus Greenwich in Plumstead. Then finally got a job as an office cleaner in Waterloo and a place to live in Kentish Town.