View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Life on the other side - 05-01-2010, 05:12 PM

Hey gang

I think getting good with women has completely changed who I am and what I believe. I've written something a bit spiritual on my blog today, and I'd truly like some opinions. I think inaction is the killer in any situation and frequently when I speak to anyone in the pickup community I sense a lot of cynicism and bitterness. I don't think it's because they have tried everything and aren't getting the results. I think it's because we all know we should be doing better, we should be approaching more, and finding ways of communicating how brilliant we are quickly. When I read about text game, and what should I say when talk and cool ways to DHV, I think we've lost the plot. Recently I've just become kinder than I've ever been, and more honest, and I know feel like I've graduated to having whatever relationship I want with whoever. I've had a first date every day since the 27th December and had sex on all of them. I don't really have any moves or routines that have made it happen, they've kind of all come on to me and although I don't quite understand how I've done it yet, I know it's something to do with how comfortable I feel with being who I am.

I think I'm going to write a book The Zen of Pickup, or maybe Jedi Pickup is more commercial. I suppose this is my challenge. Walk up to someone and tell them exactly what about them you are curious about, then link this to a conversation about how you feel about the world (has to be positive).

Peace, and thanks for the emails.

d
http://secretpua.blog.co.uk/

Last edited by secretpua; 05-01-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: addition
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secretpua For This Useful Post:
Blanca (10-01-2010)